|Latvia Day Trip(s)|
We offer you exciting day trips (4 - 12 hrs) to the most exciting places of Latvia. Visit old cities and picturesque countryside. Select any of the destination below and inform us marking it in the comments of booking:
- Sigulda and Turaida excursions (5-6 h ) - one of the most frequently visited by tourists place in Latvia. Nature, history and legends will lead this day. The entrance ticket to Turaida Castle included in the price.
- Rundale Palace (6 h) The most outstanding monument (1736 – 1740) of Baroque and Rococo art in the Baltic states. It was built as the summer rezidence of well known in Russia Court ducke of Courland Ernst Johan Biron.
- Kuldiga excursion (8 h) Latvian Venice. The rout through small villages Kandava and Sabile will lead you to Kuldiga (Goldingen) - the ancient town of Courland which lyes on the River Venta where the widest waterfall in Europa (249 m) Rumba has formed.
- Ligatne village an nature trails (8 h) One of the most beautiful nature corners in the Gauja National Park. Historical center of Ligatne Paper Mill village is included in the list of cultural monuments of national importance also tradition of local vine production is still alive there.
- Cesis excursion (8 h) to the one of the oldest towns of Latvia. You will see the medieval historical center with the ruins of Livonian master’s castle (13th century). On the way you will visit the last in Baltic states wooden manor’s house Ungurmuiža (Orelen) and the Castle of Straupe.
- Castles and manors of Kurland (4-5 h) This tour will discover the Castle of Livonian order built in 14th century - Jaunpils and also the masterpiece of the Neogotic architecture –hunting palace Jaunmokas. The last one was built for the one of the Mayor of Riga
- Aerodium + Sigulda excursion (7 h) Combined excursion of flying in Aerodium with Turaida Castle visist.
Travel Service Provider - "Chaika Tours" Incoming Tour Operator.
Custom made tours and additional destinations on request.
Price includes private guide, tourist class car and entrance ticket to mentioned tourism attraction.
Booking & Cancellation policy:
If you need to cancel a booking please login to "My Bookings" section of our website.